Facility Rental Rules and Procedures Summary
To determine the best venue for your event fill out the Facilities Inquiry form. This form will provide us with as much information as possible about your event. When you click the send request button your request will be submitted to the campus/center chosen on the form. If a campus/center is not selected your request will be sent to Sylvania campus.
We have provided a summarized version of the Facility Use Rules and Procedures document below. You can also view the complete rules and procedures.
It is important to receive your request in our office a minimum of two weeks prior to your event date.
In addition to the Facilities Inquiry form we will also need to have the following on file prior to your event taking place:
- W-9 - must be on file for payment and/or refunds
- Certificate of Liability - a facility user must provide proof of insurance prior to confirmation of event. (View an example of a certificate.)
- Facility Use Agreement - this will be sent to you upon confirmation of your event. We will need the PCC policies and procedures agreement signed and returned prior to the event.
- A deposit may be required prior to the event.
General Guideline for College Facilities Use
- The college shall not be liable for any loss or theft of personal property. Use of the College facilities shall be undertaken by the applicant at the applicant's sole risk. Applicant expressly releases, indemnifies, and holds the College harmless from liability for any and all losses, costs, claims, injuries or damages whatsoever that could result from use of college facilities.
- Event Staffing: All events will be staffed by college faculty, staff members, or trained student technicians as determined by the Campus Scheduling Coordinator. Non-College professionals shall be used only with the Campus Scheduling Coordinator’s approval.
- An estimated cost may be given prior to your event.
- A final invoice will be based on the actual event costs.
The Campus Scheduling Office will determine event personnel based on event needs that include:
- Day / time of event
- Media Equipment / Technical Staff
- Public Safety (Security)
- Event Staffing
- Furniture set-up /take-down /cleanup
- Food Services
- Food and Beverages:
- Please let the Campus Scheduling Coordinator know if you plan to have food and/or beverages at your event so appropriate arrangement can be made. Food vendors and catering services will need to be coordinated through Food Services at 971-722-4316. Refreshments may be served at an event with prior approval.
- Tobacco Policy:
- Per PCC Board Policy B-709: Tobacco Free College, no tobacco products are allowed on the College’s premises with the exception of Good Neighbor Zones.
- Event Advertisement:
When promoting your event, you may use the college and the campus name to direct your attendees. You must state that neither the program nor its content are endorsed nor sponsored by PCC, you may not use the college s logo. The College’s Posting Procedures must be adhered to in regards to affixing posters, signs, etc. on any College property. See the Print Center for more information.
- Parking at PCC:
- Any visitor to a College facility must obtain a Parking Permit. An unauthorized or illegally parked vehicle is subject to a parking violation and/or fine.
If you need more information, please view the complete rules and procedures.