Saturday, October 18, 12-4pm
2305 SE 82nd and Division, Portland, OR 97216
It’s official—PCC’s Southeast Center is now a full-fledged college campus! Join PCC with our friends and neighbors as we celebrate the world of opportunity you can discover at the Southeast Campus.
Check out our new campus buildings as you sample tasty food from local vendors and explore the rich cultural heritage of the surrounding neighborhood through a showcase of multicultural dance and entertainment. Collect stamps in your PCC Passport by participating in family-friendly activities and crafts presented by our favorite community education classes and then help us kick off our very first campus dance party to free live music!
- Live music from Melao de Cuba
- Yo-Yo tricks by Portland Chinese School Yo-Yo Team
- Martial Arts demonstration
- Lion dance by N.W. Dragon & Lion Dance Association
- Taiko Drumming
- Chinelos Dancers
- Zumba demonstrations and free lessons
- Whole Bowl
- Aladdin's Cafe
- Lego robots
- Physics demonstration
- Flight simulator
- Pumpkin launch
- Botanical illustrations
- Face painting...and more!
A world of opportunity in your backyard
With this historic grand opening, the Southeast Campus will join Sylvania, Rock Creek, and Cascade as PCC’s fourth comprehensive campus. With full academic and support services and an expanded 18-acre campus, you’ll be able to take all classes required to earn an associate’s degree right in your neighborhood—without having to travel to different PCC location.
The expanded campus includes two new, state-of-the-art buildings: The Student Commons building complete with bookstore, classrooms, labs and student services; and a bright new Library, where you can find student learning and tutoring centers, classrooms and sunny study areas.
The new and updated facilities at the Southeast Campus are thanks to an investment from the 2008 voter-approved bond measure.
What's new at the Southeast Campus?
- State-of-the-art science and technical labs
- New STEM Center (science, technology, engineering and math)
- Full-service library open 7 days a week
- Tutoring and computer centers
- Women’s Resource Center and Multicultural Center
- An expanded campus bookstore
- Childcare services
- Many more classrooms—and new course offerings to match!