- Winter Powwow
- Sylvania Campus – Portland Community College and the Sylvania Multicultural Center are proud to present WACIPI a celebration of Native American culture and ancestry. The event features drum groups and dancers from across the region and attracts more than 1,000 participants each year.
- Cascade Festival of African Films
- Cascade Campus – Organized entirely by volunteers, the film festival is offered to the public free of charge and has shown more than 240 films since its inception in 1991.
- Semana de la Raza – week of the people
- Rock Creek Campus – A week of advocacy, education and celebration of the Latino culture.
- Southeast Campus – A four-day series of performances, lectures, panels and presentations engaging the diverse cultures, identities and stories that comprise Southeast Portland.
Each year Portland Community College is host to hundreds of different events including:
- Annual Retirement Dinner
- Art Beat Week
- Asian New Year Celebration
- Black History Month
- Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Day at the Capitol
- Free Health Screening Fair
- Guest Speaker: Paying the Price
- Harvest Festival
- International Education Week
- Panther Pride Week
- Portland Women In Art Lecture Series
- Southeast Campus Grand Opening