- Art Beat Week
- All Campuses - Come and join in the celebration: art, dance, music, literature and theater - over 80 events at all three campuses and Southeast Center. Everyone is welcome and all events are free. Even parking is free during Art Beat week.
- Winter Powwow
- Sylvania Campus - Portland Community College and the Sylvania Multicultural Center are proud to present WACIPI a celebration of Native American culture and ancestry. The event features drum groups and dancers from across the region and attracts more than 1,000 participants each year.
- Cascade Festival of African Films
- Cascade Campus - Organized entirely by volunteers, the film festival is offered to the public free of charge and has shown more than 240 films since its inception in 1991.
de la Raza - week of the people
- Rock Creek Campus - A week of advocacy, education and celebration of
the Latino culture.
- Asian New Year Celebration
- Southeast Center - The event features dances, martial arts and activities for children, such as how to use chopsticks, lantern making, and face painting.
Other Annual Events
Each year Portland Community College is host to hundreds of different events including:
- Related Pages:
- Calendars, Arts, Culture and Community calendar