The Office of Equity and Inclusion is a key collaborator in PCC’s commitment to civil rights, diversity, equity and inclusion. OEI uses the theory of social justice as our foundational framework for operation. We recognize the intersectionality of DEI and compliance. We are advocates for an inclusive college climate, regardless of individual differences, beliefs or identities.
As a part of our collaboration:
- We interrupt and advocate for the interruption of systems of oppression at PCC.
- We use critical race theory as a lens for analysis.
- We are a resource, a collaborator, and a model of inclusive practices.
- We are also a source of activism at PCC.
- We acknowledge that the law can be problematic and is not always equitable. As a result, OEI tries to work through the inequities in our compliance work to achieve more equitable results.
- PCC Commitment to Diversity
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Nondiscrimination & Non-harassment Policy
- Human Resources Contracts & Policies
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion for consultation related to discrimination and harassment prevention.
- Kimberly Baker-Flowers, Chief Diversity Officer, 971-722-5840
- Alex Baldino, Equity Investigator, 971-722-5846
- Erica Rothman, Title IX Co-coordinator, 971-722-5843
- Jeff Lamont, Title IX Investigator, 971-722-5840
- Elisabeth Davidson, Program Specialist, 971-722-5840
- Raquel Torres, Administrative Assistant, 971-722-5840