Tag Archive for "media"
Your Knowledge + Our Production Team = Video Camp!
- Distance Learning Faculty - Get paid to create engaging and professional media for your fully online courses!
Posted September 30, 2015
Image and video use recommendations for online courses, part 3
- Part 3 of 3 on posts about use of images and video in online courses with specific recommendations that help you manage media and select options that compliment but don't compromise your content. This post focuses on video.
Posted September 21, 2015
Image and video use recommendations for online courses, part 2
- Michael Moss shares some tips for managing and archiving images when you are using them in online courses.
Posted September 15, 2015
Image and video use recommendations for online courses, part 1
- Part 1 of 3 on posts about use of images and video in online courses with specific recommendations that help you manage media and select options that compliment but don't compromise your content.
Posted August 24, 2015
Instructor presence: It can be ‘ruff’ for your online students…
- Monica Marlo discusses the efficacy of using instructor intro videos in online classes based on recent research.
Posted August 3, 2015
More data on video usage at PCC
- Video usage data from MOOCs match video usage at PCC. Look at these samples taken from Kaltura and Mediasite to understand viewing patterns for online videos.
Posted June 1, 2015
Online Presentations Made Easy
- Economics instructor and faculty mentor Rondi Schei talks about options for making presentations more engaging, including which tools she uses for her online classes.
Posted May 11, 2015
Massive Data & Video Engagement
- Learn from MOOCs about media use and engagement.
Posted April 27, 2015
Copyright conversations for faculty
- Learn more about copyright for faculty with these TLC sessions in February.
Posted January 27, 2015
Distance Learning Faculty- Get paid to create video for your course!
- Congratulations to the 2013/14 participants of Video Camp! Check out their wonderful productions: Roger Anunsen, Gerontology “The Aging Mind” Playlist Tatiana Snyder, Psychology “What is a Sports Psychologist?” and “What is a Forensic Psychologist?” Glenn Johnson, Health & Physical Education – “Exercises with Proper Form Series” Playlist Do you want to create beautiful and […]
Posted October 1, 2014