Tag Archive for "d2l"
Offsetting all the dates at once with Manage Dates tool
- Learn how to change all your dates at ones using Offset option in the Manage Dates tools of D2L.
Posted July 20, 2015
Take a walk on a bright side! Brightspace video tutorials
- There is a full assortment of video tutorials released by D2L can be found on the community.brightspace.com website and Brightspace Tutorials YouTube channel. Just search and find the answers to your D2L related questions.
Posted May 18, 2015
Using Intelligent Agents
- Learn more about intelligent agents in D2L
Posted May 5, 2015
D2L Mooc for effective practices using the learning environment
- Learn more about the D2L Learning Environment and some effective practices from this free online MOOC.
Posted April 7, 2015
What’s going on in the world of LMSs?
- Peter explores what's happening regionally with LMS adoption at other colleges and universities as well as trends overall in the market.
Posted April 6, 2015
LMS tricks from Northwest ELearning
- Use these browser tricks to simplify your work flow around LMS. Start with these 5 and follow to www.edtech2020.org for many more. This is the resource site of Tim Chase from Baker Charter Schools. We met him this fall at Northwest e-Learning conference.
Posted January 26, 2015
The era of mobile learning: a revolution of true anytime, anywhere learning (part 2)
- Would you like to access Desire2Learn from your mobile devices, such as an iPad, iPod/iPhone, Android, and Blackberry? Learn what you can actually do and what apps are currently available to use.
Posted December 8, 2014
Printing a quiz
- These instructions explain how to print out a quiz from Desire2Learn so that you have a hard-copy of your assessment. You may find this useful if you want to review questions on paper. These instructions may also be helpful if you need to provide a student a paper copy of an assessment. Who is this […]
Posted November 26, 2014
To Wrap or not to Wrap, is that the question?
- Improve your page layout by wrapping text around images.
Posted October 6, 2014
PCC offering free MOOC for online educators
- Web Accessibility MOOC for Online Educators (#WAMOE) Registration opens today! Free 5 week course from October 20 to November 22. WAMOE! We are excited to announce that PCC’s Distance Education department is partnering with D2L to offer a free Web Accessibility MOOC for Online Educators (Twitter hashtag: #WAMOE). This MOOC provides educators with practical, hands-on […]
Posted September 29, 2014