Tag Archive for "d2l"
D2L Mooc for effective practices using the learning environment
- Learn more about the D2L Learning Environment and some effective practices from this free online MOOC.
Posted April 7, 2015
What’s going on in the world of LMSs?
- Peter explores what's happening regionally with LMS adoption at other colleges and universities as well as trends overall in the market.
Posted April 6, 2015
LMS tricks from Northwest ELearning
- Use these browser tricks to simplify your work flow around LMS. Start with these 5 and follow to www.edtech2020.org for many more. This is the resource site of Tim Chase from Baker Charter Schools. We met him this fall at Northwest e-Learning conference.
Posted January 26, 2015
The era of mobile learning: a revolution of true anytime, anywhere learning (part 2)
- Would you like to access Desire2Learn from your mobile devices, such as an iPad, iPod/iPhone, Android, and Blackberry? Learn what you can actually do and what apps are currently available to use.
Posted December 8, 2014
Printing a quiz
- These instructions explain how to print out a quiz from Desire2Learn so that you have a hard-copy of your assessment. You may find this useful if you want to review questions on paper. These instructions may also be helpful if you need to provide a student a paper copy of an assessment. Who is this […]
Posted November 26, 2014
To Wrap or not to Wrap, is that the question?
- Improve your page layout by wrapping text around images.
Posted October 6, 2014
PCC offering free MOOC for online educators
- Web Accessibility MOOC for Online Educators (#WAMOE) Registration opens today! Free 5 week course from October 20 to November 22. WAMOE! We are excited to announce that PCC’s Distance Education department is partnering with D2L to offer a free Web Accessibility MOOC for Online Educators (Twitter hashtag: #WAMOE). This MOOC provides educators with practical, hands-on […]
Posted September 29, 2014
Webinar: 104 Best Practices for D2L Technology on Sept. 23rd
- Check out these great tips for using D2L as you start the academic year.
Posted September 16, 2014
Jot down a quick, accessible equation (or formula)
- Quickly jot down equations by hand and get the cleanly generated MathML or LaTeX version of the equation to paste in to a discussion.
Posted July 21, 2014
Are students exceeding your Quiz time limit and submitting late?
- The way that D2L handles late quiz submissions can be somewhat mysterious. Learn how to make quizzes automatically submit when the time limit is up.
Posted June 30, 2014