Tag Archive for "d2l"
Back it up
- Back up your course. An irrefutable best practice.
Posted April 14, 2014
Desire2Learn 10.3 upgrade coming this summer
- See the updates coming to Desire2Learn 10.3, which PCC will be upgrading to in June 2014.
Posted March 4, 2014
Who’s Using the Content Area in Your Class?
- Find out which content your students are viewing in your course with this nifty report.
Posted March 3, 2014
Parking, Mafia humor and your online class
- I’d like to use an issue that erupted a brouhaha on the Sylvania campus group mail over the past week to talk about an easy and powerful way you can improve your online class. If you don’t subscribe to the Sylvania email group, you might be unaware that there has been a lively interaction between […]
Posted February 17, 2014
The Desire2Learn Community
- Connect with a community of other Desire2Learn using faculty, designers, and support staff.
Posted February 3, 2014
Engaging student activity at the beginning of term for your online class
- 3 easy ways to confirm that your students have checked in and participating in the class activities on the first weeks of the class.
Posted December 16, 2013
Why are my online discussions so boring?
- Why is it so much harder to facilitate a satisfying discussion online?
Posted December 9, 2013
Why apply the new D2L 10.1 look?
- Update your course to use the new navbar and homepage layouts to improve consistency for students.
Posted October 28, 2013
Help students monitor progress using Completion Tracking in Desire2Learn
- One key to being a successful online student is the ability to be self-motivated. The asynchronous nature of distance learning means students can miss the kinds of cues that would help keep them on track in a face to face class, such as showing up to a class and having to physically turn an assignment […]
Posted October 21, 2013
Direct login to Desire2Learn is here!
- Faculty can now log directly in to Desire2Learn using your MyPCC username and password – just in time for Fall term! Thanks to the work of TSS and some partners, we now have access to Desire2Learn even when MyPCC is unavailable without the hassle and confusion of password resets. What do you mean by “direct […]
Posted September 20, 2013