Tag Archive for "course management"
- Providing timely feedback to students
- This week’s topic may come across as a “well duh” concept, but timely feedback from an instructor is identified over and over as an important way to keep students engaged. Posted November 12, 2013
- Help students monitor progress using Completion Tracking in Desire2Learn
- One key to being a successful online student is the ability to be self-motivated. The asynchronous nature of distance learning means students can miss the kinds of cues that would help keep them on track in a face to face class, such as showing up to a class and having to physically turn an assignment […] Posted October 21, 2013
- End of summer 2013 tasks
- We’ve put together a great guide that will walk you through end of term tasks for instructors. The guide covers adjusting access dates, backing up courses, submitting grades and more. Then, when you’re all done, you can check out our equally useful guide for getting ready for the Fall term. Posted September 4, 2013