Tag Archive for "content"
Who’s Using the Content Area in Your Class?
- Find out which content your students are viewing in your course with this nifty report.
Posted March 3, 2014
Accessibility Handbooks Available!
- Get a handy guide for making accessible content for your online course.
Posted January 28, 2014
Publishers and the (in)accessibility of their online materials
- Educational content must be accessible to all students. What does accessible mean, and what questions should I ask my publisher?
Posted November 18, 2013
Why apply the new D2L 10.1 look?
- Update your course to use the new navbar and homepage layouts to improve consistency for students.
Posted October 28, 2013
Sharing course materials with students
- Research shows that getting your students to engage with your course materials can improve their outcomes and completion, and the good news is it’s pretty easy to find incredible content that’s easy to include in your D2L course out on the web with a simple Google search. Providing real life context and opportunities to attach […]
Posted October 14, 2013
New videos on creating accessible content in D2L version 10.1
- Supada Amornchat and Karen Sorensen have put together a set of short videos that demonstrate very easy ways to improve the accessibility of the content in your online course using Desire2Learn version 10.1. The videos cover topics such as lists, headings, alt-tags for images, and tables. Each video is under 2 minutes long and will […]
Posted June 4, 2013