Accessing Your Course
Logging into an online course for the first time may seem overwhelming, but once you learn how, it becomes quite easy.
Desire2Learn (or D2L) is PCC’s new online course management system. D2L provides students with a interface for accessing the content of their online courses, including the syllabus, course calendars, lessons, an assignment dropbox, quizzes, and discussion forums.
D2L is replacing the Blackboard CE course management system that PCC has been using for the last several years.
How do I log in?
D2L is accessed directly through MyPCC.
Simply log into MyPCC and click on the Desire2Learn Login link on the Quick Links menu on the left side of the page. This will log you directly into D2L. There’s no secondary login necessary!
If you are having trouble logging in, consider the following:
- You must be officially registered at PCC and be on the official class roster before you can access your online class. If you are on the class wait-list, you will not have access to the class.
- Once you are moved from the wait-list to the class roster, you will need to wait 24 hours before you can access your class.
- Call the Student Help Desk at 971-722-8222.
- Community Education and Non-credit courses use a different website.
- Still having trouble? Technical help for logging in.