Seeing student view of the completed Rubric
This process will assist students in locating a completed rubric so they can see your assessment of their work.
- Who is this for: Online Instructors
- What is required: A D2L course shell in which you have created one or more Rubrics to use with an Assignment or Discussion.
Step 1: Student view of the Dropbox Rubric
NOTE: When students click on the assignment link, at any time, they will be presented with directions, attachments associated with the assignment, and the unscored assignment rubric.
After the assignment has been graded, students should follow these steps to view the completed rubric:
- Click on Assignment in the navigation bar to show a list of all the assignments for the class.
- Click the View icon under the Feedback column. This will display
- submitted files and returned files
- completed rubric
- Dropbox feedback
Step 2: Student view of the Discussion Rubric
Students can view the completed rubrics and feedback comments for Discussions in the Grades area by using the following process:
- Click on Grades from the navigation bar.
- This will show the “Comments and Assessments” column on the right.
- Click the [Assessment details] to view the completed rubric.
- Any “Feedback” will be visible under “Individual Comments.”