Releasing final grades to students
This is an important step that must be done in order for students to see their Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade. It is usually done at the end of the term.
- Who is this for: Online Instructors
- What is required: A Desire2Learn course with student scores entered in the grade book
- Go to the Grades area.
- Click on Enter Grades at the top of the page.
- Under the Final Grades column heading, click the Action menu next to Final Calculated Grade or Adjusted Final Grade (the default is Final Calculated Grade) and select Grade All.
- Select the students whose final grade you would like to release by checking the box to the left of their names. Typically, you will want to release the final grade for all students by checking the top box to select them all.
- Click the Release/Unrelease button at the top or bottom of the list.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.