Adding enumeration to quiz questions
By default, there is no enumeration for quiz answers in Desire2Learn. Adding enumeration will allow you more flexibility with your quiz answers. For example, you might want to use “A and B, but not C” as an answer.
- Who is this for: Online Instructors
- What is required: A Desire2Learn course with quiz questions
- Go to the Quizzes area and click on the name of the quiz where the question resides.
- On the Properties tab, click the Add/Edit Questions button.
- Locate the question and click on the name of the question to edit it.
- Under the Options section, select the type of enumeration you would like to use for the question.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
- If the question resides in more than one place, you will be prompted to save it there as well. Check the box(es) to select the other locations and click Save to update it in all locations.