Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Monica MarloMultimedia Ed-Tech one up for PCC faculty. Immedgineer- Immersive Education Engineer. Multi-disciplinary, a blended use of analog and digital interactive storytelling tools to immerse a learner toward measurable objectives. (eg: 3D virtual worlds, augmented reality, simulations, games etc.)
- Gamification: Use What Works in D2L
- MOOC data research is helping us understand which gamification features work in online classes, and a BrightSpace webinar can help you understand how to apply them in your D2L course. Posted October 10, 2016
- Video Camp Fall 2016 Apps due by August 22nd
- Video Camp Fall ʻ16 apps due Monday, August 22nd at 8 a.m. Posted August 15, 2016
- “Yes, but I hate the way my voice sounds.”
- The sound of your own voice shouldn't be a barrier to using audio feedback in your online class. Posted August 15, 2016
- #UmpquaStrong 1
- Writing instructor Caroline LeGuin's open letter of hope and thanks to our community following recent tragic events at Umpqua. Posted October 5, 2015
- Your Knowledge + Our Production Team = Video Camp!
- Distance Learning Faculty - Get paid to create engaging and professional media for your fully online courses! Posted September 30, 2015
- Instructor presence: It can be ‘ruff’ for your online students…
- Monica Marlo discusses the efficacy of using instructor intro videos in online classes based on recent research. Posted August 3, 2015
- Massive Data & Video Engagement 6
- Learn from MOOCs about media use and engagement. Posted April 27, 2015
- Free BEER!!
- Enjoy free beer in your online class, assuming that BEER is Beautifully Engaging Education Resources. Monica looks at some excellent tools for finding open and engaging content in your course. Posted November 3, 2014
- Distance Learning Faculty- Get paid to create video for your course!
- Congratulations to the 2013/14 participants of Video Camp! Check out their wonderful productions: Roger Anunsen, Gerontology “The Aging Mind” Playlist […] Posted October 1, 2014
- It’s summer, and time to play!
- The annual Desire2Learn Fusion conference is coming up next week, and this year’s schedule includes sessions on Gamification and game-based […] Posted July 7, 2014