Archive for April, 2014
Another successful Subject Area Accessibility Study concludes!
- Faculty from CIS, CAS, and CS have finished a term-long study of accessibility issues unique to their disciplines. See what they learned from their work.
Posted April 28, 2014
Back it up
- Back up your course. An irrefutable best practice.
Posted April 14, 2014
Best Practice? A BEST way to teaching something to everyone?
- Reflection on the phrase "Best Practice" and how it relates to good practice, smart practice, continuous improvement, and the role of our department and this blog.
Posted April 9, 2014
Distance Learning Faculty- Get paid to create video for your course!
- Congratulations to the Winter 2013 participants of Video Camp! Check out their wonderful productions: Tatiana Snyder, Psychology – “What is a Forensic Psychologist?” Glenn Johnson, Health & Physical Education – “Exercises with Proper Form Series” Do you want to create beautiful and engaging media like this for your online course? Read on! Applications due to […]
Posted April 7, 2014
Drone proctoring now available
- See the new drone proctoring service available for remote online students.
Posted April 1, 2014