Archive for January, 2014
Results from the spring 2013 DL student survey
- See results from the Spring 2013 DL Student Survey.
Posted January 29, 2014
Accessibility Handbooks Available!
- Get a handy guide for making accessible content for your online course.
Posted January 28, 2014
Get paid to create video for your distance learning course!
- Congratulations to the Fall 2013 participants of Video Camp! Check out their wonderful productions: Roger Anunsen, Gerontology “The Aging Mind” Playlist Tatiana Snyder, Psychology “What is a Sports Psychologist?“ Do you want to create beautiful and engaging media like this for your online course? Read on! Applications due to Monica Marlo firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday, […]
Posted January 21, 2014
Interquest: Stand-Out Practices in Course Design
- Taking a glance at the best practices work of one of our colleagues at Oregon State who’s philosophy class, “Interquest” won Blackboard’s 2013 Catalyst award for exemplary course.
Posted January 13, 2014
The second Subject Area Accessibility Study starts today!
- The second Subject Area Accessibility Study starts today! We have 3 faculty investigating the best ways to make graphical interfaces and visual information in online courses accessible. Susan Watson from Computer Applications Gayathri Iyer from Computer Science Marc Goodman from Computer Information Systems The study is supported by Instructional Support/Distance Learning, Disability Services and the […]
Posted January 7, 2014