Choosing Due Dates

Posted November 25, 2013 by

The due dates calendaryou set for your course can have a significant impact on student success. Here are a few things to consider when choosing dates:

• Be mindful of the Student Help Desk hours so that students can get help if they are submitting near the deadline.
  • Some instructors prefer to schedule due dates on a day when they will be available to answer any last minute questions students might have.
  • Having consistent due dates will help students stay organized and complete their work on time.

Comments

There is one response to "Choosing Due Dates" . If you see a comment that doesn't belong please click the "x" and report it.

x by Peter Seaman 4 months ago

Great tips, Clayton! And thanks for teaching me about the Manage Dates link in D2L (under Edit Course), where I can change all of my due dates in one swell foop. It’s a great tool to use each time I update my course for the new term. Thanks.

Add to the discussion

PCC encourages you to add your voice to this page. Just remember that we take the time to look over each comment and reserve the right to remove submissions for any reason.