Posted in October 2013
- Why apply the new D2L 10.1 look?
- Update your course to use the new navbar and homepage layouts to improve consistency for students. Posted October 28, 2013
- Help students monitor progress using Completion Tracking in Desire2Learn
- One key to being a successful online student is the ability to be self-motivated. The asynchronous nature of distance learning […] Posted October 21, 2013
- Sharing course materials with students
- Research shows that getting your students to engage with your course materials can improve their outcomes and completion, and the […] Posted October 14, 2013
- Get paid to create video for your distance learning course!
- Using media to improve your online course is an instructional best practice we highly encourage. We’ve listed some ways you […] Posted October 7, 2013