Direct login to Desire2Learn is here!
Faculty can now log directly in to Desire2Learn using your MyPCC username and password – just in time for Fall term! Thanks to the work of TSS and some partners, we now have access to Desire2Learn even when MyPCC is unavailable without the hassle and confusion of password resets.
- What do you mean by “direct login?”
- Direct login means that you can go right to the Desire2Learn page and log in. Now, Desire2Learn uses the “MyPCC Common Login,” which allows different websites to use the same username and password as MyPCC.
- When can I use it?
- Now! The direct login will always be available, except during Desire2Learn maintenance windows. However, we still recommend logging in via MyPCC so you can see important College announcements.
- When can students use it?
- We will be updating information for students over the coming weeks, including updating orientation materials that explain how to use this alternate access information.
To log in
- Go to the Desire2Learn login page (online.pcc.edu)
- Enter your MyPCC user name and password
- Click the Login Now button
To log out
Once you are done in Desire2Learn, you will need to log out to make sure your Common Login session is terminated.
- Click on your user name at the top-right corner of the screen
- Select Logout from the action menu.
- You should now see a page that tells you that you’ve been logged out and that you should close your browser.
The MyPCC Common Login the College’s name for CAS, or Central Authentication Service, a robust authentication service. This service allows you to use your MyPCC username and password to access multiple sites, even when other College resources are unavailable.