The Board of Directors and the college community believe that certain fundamental values characterize the institution in which we work and guide us in the accomplishment of this mission. These values are:
- The dignity and worth of each individual
- Effective teaching
- Educational and personal growth of the individual
- Open and honest communication
- Teamwork and cooperation
- An environment that encourages the expression of original ideas and creative solutions
- Effective and ethical use of public funds.
In addition, the Board believes that the college should be a good steward of the environment, engaging in energy-saving and environmental performance improvement strategies to the greatest extent possible.